[NCUC-EC] adjusting Bylaws consultation dates

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:55:38 CET 2016

Thanks everyone, since there was consensus, I announced the extension
during the bylaws session and I will add that in the reminder I will send
to mailing list.

we will work on resolving the remaining issues and questions, based in the
latest comments and action items from the ncuc session in Hyderabad.

Best,

Rafik