[NCUC-EC] update about CROPP

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon May 9 18:00:30 CEST 2016

with all setbacks we had with CROPP, I would go with that extension, if I dont hear any objection

MM: Sorry, what extension is “that extension”? I thought we had already agreed on an extension at our last EC meeting (though I voted against it ;-)

finally, I will update the outreach strategy (including list of prospective events) and send the draft, also drafting the CROPP call for FY17 to initiate the call for proposals early, hopefully by end of May ( for reference we have already a CROPP slot allocated to Aarti for APrIGF in July) .

MM: That sounds great.