[NCUC-EC] update about CROPP

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:44:46 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

some updates:
- Ed request was rejected because the time requirements of 6 weeks.
- Karel proposal is going well, he is preparing for CSISAC forum and trying
to get slot there to do outreach. his request is for 4 nights and 5 days
while the usual allocated is 2 nights and 3 days. there is possibility to
get that if we use another CROPP slot to combine with it.
- APC proposal was approved and travel arrangement ongoing, I will work
with anriette to prepare the session

with all setbacks we had with CROPP, I would go with that extension, if I
dont hear any objection

finally, I will update the outreach strategy (including list of prospective
events) and send the draft, also drafting the CROPP call for FY17 to
initiate the call for proposals early, hopefully by end of May ( for
reference we have already a CROPP slot allocated to Aarti for APrIGF in
July) .

Best,

Rafik