[NCUC-EC] ICANN 55/Visa Issuing

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:01:34 CET 2016

Oh dear. Quite unfortunate. Yes I agree that we move him to the next meeting. RgdsGrace

From: caribe at entropia.blog.br
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 22:52:17 -0300
To: rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] ICANN 55/Visa Issuing
CC: ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org

Agree to move Rafik, no alternative from a local host partner?

Em 02/03/2016, às 21:32, Rafik Dammak escreveu:Hi everyone,
unfortunately one of our NCUC travel support recipient couldn't get the visa. I reached travel constituency and Adam for help but it didn't work.Shall we move Sonigitu to a next ICANN meeting? Best,
Rafik