[NCUC-EC] Request to cover my travel costs to Helsinki

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:03:55 CEST 2016

Hello all,

thank you for approving this. I would like to withdraw my request for
funding. Initially I thought  it would be fair if I wait and not take away
any travel slot from the members before asking for covering my travel
costs. But now that I am thinking others can't do the same and it might be
unequal treatment. I will not claim any cost for this meeting.

Thank you

Farzaneh

On 25 June 2016 at 12:09, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok.