[NCUC-EC] 答复: 答复: Fwd: NCUC membership

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:10:06 CEST 2016

Thanks for the clarifications.

I do approve.

Best

Peter

________________________________
发件人: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
发送时间: 2016年6月1日 11:42
收件人: Peter Green
抄送: ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org
主题: Re: 答复: [NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCUC membership

Hi Peter,

Dear Rafik,

I searched Alter Mundi in the Excel list and found that there are not items indicating its country or website address.

those info are not indicated on that public list. the website is altermundi.net<http://altermundi.net>. they are are based in argentina.

Is its website address http://www.altermundi.com/en/? If so, it is based in Paris, France. What should be noted and considered is that is it a company?

it is not their website

Best,

Rafik

Likewise, I found that Afilias is also listed as an organizational member of NCSG? Is it qualified for a registry to be an organizational member of NCSG?

Best

Peter