[NCUC-EC] 答复: Fwd: NCUC membership

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:04:53 CEST 2016

Dear Rafik,

I searched Alter Mundi in the Excel list and found that there are not items indicating its country or website address.

Is its website address http://www.altermundi.com/en/? If so, it is based in Paris, France. What should be noted and considered is that is it a company?

Likewise, I found that Afilias is also listed as an organizational member of NCSG? Is it qualified for a registry to be an organizational member of NCSG?

Best

Peter