[NCUC-EC] Approving the public comment on Fellowship Program by NCUC-EC

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:09:34 CEST 2016

Hi Farzi. I endorse although I have a question on number 5. Why only pick on the sexual orientation while other marginalized communities also matter such as the visually, hearing and physically challenged? Not sure if they have been considered but I know the few who participate in IGFs have raised this concern.

Rgds
Grace