[NCUC-EC] Your Same Day wire transfer was successfully sent

Milton Mueller miltonmueller at outlook.com
Fri Jul 22 13:46:48 CEST 2016

Sonigitu:
My bank has given me documentation that they sent it. You need to follow up with YOUR bank, they need to use the information I sent you to talk to my bank to find out the status of this transfer. They have to do more than just say "we don't have it".

In the meantime I will check with NCUC's bank to see if the transfer was returned or bounced back.

Milton L Mueller