[NCUC-EC] Where are we on the NCUC Bylaws Revision?

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:06:12 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,

yes that is the plan. Following Helsinki meeting, I was supposed to send a
tentative timeline/process and I will do it this week. We will discuss the
plan details at our EC call next Tuesday.
the draft needs some proofreading and editing before put for consultation,
we have to agree in the process to follow first.
Best,

Rafik