[NCUC-EC] The candidates for PC

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:41:31 CET 2016

All

As Rafik requested, I have compiled the candidates who want to represent
NCUC on PC.

Matt, our previous PC would like to continue. I support Matt's application.
Now we need an alternate.

I quite appreciate the enthusiasms of our members and we should think of
some avenues on how to involve them more but for PC, experience with the
policy process is very critical. If we need more candidates to choose from
(which I think we do) please let me know so that we extend the deadline.

Best

--
Farzaneh