[NCUC-EC] CROPP - requirement and announcement

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 27 19:41:46 CET 2016

Just as an addition to my last message. I have the impression that there is a typographical error in the last sentence, phrases were repeated:

Participants are required to write a blogpost on a relevant topic to NCUC and the conference or a report on how they carried out outreach and Participants are required to write a blogpost about the conference, and to report on their outreach, giving any leads to organizations and individuals who showed interest to join NCUC.

Should this be only:

Participants are required to write a blogpost about the conference, and to report on their outreach, giving any leads to organizations and individuals who showed interest to join NCUC.

?

Also, I think the “report on their outreach” needs to be better specified. It should say “report on their outreach to the NCUC Executive Committee.

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy<http://spp.gatech.edu/>
Georgia Institute of Technology

Internet Governance Project<http://internetgovernance.org/>