[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Candidates of ICANN Mentor Pilot Program

Norbert Komlan GLAKPE norbertglakpe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:03:12 CET 2016

Dear all,
I would like apply as a mentee.
I joined NCUC since since one year.
I am volunteering for GNSO Next-Gen RDS PDP Working Group and awaiting my
first conference call in this working group later today.

I'm Lead of IGF initiative in my home country (www.fgi-togo.tg).
I'm involved in Youth IGF.
I'm the Chief Technical officer of the Free and Open Source Software
Foundation for Africa (FOSSFA) and  also involved in many other local and
regional associations such as Internet society, Afrinic, etc.
I'm currently working on rural communities' access to Internet.

I have began learning on ICANN since I jouned CCUC. I'm harnessing all
available documentation and online  learning courses.
And I think this mentoring will definitly add the best guidance one needs
to be comfortable and fully operational to understand and actively
contribute in the current processes at ICANN .

Thanks

Norbert Komlan GLAKPE