[NCUC-EC] Call for candidates for GNSO SCI

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:35:10 CET 2016

Thanks Grace.  I sent the call.
It is ok. Thanks for sending.

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:18:22 +0100
From: farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
To: ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org
Subject: [NCUC-EC] Call for candidates for GNSO SCI

Hello

This is an email for the call for candidates on SCI. we need to send this
soon too. Please comment so that I can send it tomorrow or the next day.

Dear NCUC members,

The executive committee has to appoint  two NCUC representative to the
 GNSO Standing Committee on improvement implementation (GNSO SCI). One
candidate as a primary member and one as an alternate. This is a
replacement of Amr El Sadr as the primary member and David Cake  as the
alternate who had previously served on the committee. We thank these
members for their hard work.

To serve on this Committee, candidates need some knowledge of GNSO
structure and experience with ICANN policymaking process. To be considered,
please send us a brief statement of interest by 31 January 2016.

The information about the GNSO SCI can be found here.
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/Home

--
Farzaneh