[NCUC-EC] 答复: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Candidates of ICANN Mentor Pilot Program

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:38:48 CET 2016

Dear Peter,
Thank you for this opportunity, I do not see Ayden's application but I will
like to apply for the mentees.

As an advocate for the Mentoring program who is also a member of the
Membership Affair Team, I am excited to show my indication to join the
pioneer Mentor Pilot.

I do like to apply as a mentee and experience how an official mentor will
pass on their experiences and wisdom in order for me to participate fully
in ICANN.

I genuinely look forward to playing active roles in policy development.

I believe I meet the requirement stated for this program such as diversity,
time and willingness to write reports and feedbacks of my experience.

Thank you,
Benjamin

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Peter Green <seekcommunications at hotmail.com