[NCUC-EC] 转发: Call for Candidates of ICANN Mentor Pilot Program

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:51:16 CET 2016

Thanks for this Peter.

As to the mentor I support Kathy Kleiman's application. Kathy is the
co-founder of NCUC and she has been very effective in policy making in
ICANN.

As to the mentee, I am quite happy we received 9 applications and such
enthusiasm. I am split between Sumya, enthusiastic young lady from India
and Ayden, male from Europe who is a member of LGBT community and a member
of youth coalition on IG.

I am sorry I didn't point this out before you issued the call. People in
WEOG cannot benefit from  fellowship program at ICANN as only people from
developing countries can apply. Considering this I am thinking whether we
should prioritized developing countries in this program. We can discuss
this later. But these are the two candidates that I think their
participation will be worthwhile. Looking forward to other EC members
views. You can either support one of the candidates I named or suggest
other names.

Best Farzaneh

On 25 January 2016 at 08:27, Peter Green <seekcommunications at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry, a clear mistake.
>
> We received 9 formal applications for the Mentee.
>
> Peter

Farzaneh