[NCUC-EC] 答复: ICANN Mentor Pilot Program

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:33:25 CET 2016

Dear Patrick,

Sorry for this overdue reply.

Thanks for your time and interest. I do remember you.

There is only one attachment in the open call, that is, the Mentor Pilot Program Guide. Did you receive that? Please disregard anything else.

My apology for some unclarity about the application process.

Actually, there is no formal application process. You could choose to respond to the list by writing something to express your interest as per the requirements listed in the call.

If you do not repond to list, your application that is sent to me will be finally delivered to the EC.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Zuan/Peter