[NCUC-EC] 答复: [Urgent] Fwd: Mentor Pilot Program Guide

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:55:11 CET 2016

Dear Tapani, Farz, Bill,

Thanks for your inputs. Ok, I would try not to make it so strict.

@Tapani, it is very important information to have travel support for the Mentor and Mentee to attend the Marrakesh meeting.

As you suggest, if you all allow me, I would like to sent the call now.

Let us see if there are volunteers to come. Then we need time to decide.

How about setting the deadline to 18:00 UTC, Sunday, 24th, Jan, 2016?

Then we need 18 hours to decide and tell Tapani the results before 12: 00 UTC , Monday, 25th, Jan, 2016.

Thank you.

Peter