[NCUC-EC] CROPP request

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jan 18 13:49:19 CET 2016

Hi from a train

As it seems like things are moving along with requests for support etc, probably it’s not too early to toss my beret into the ring.  I’d like to be considered for one of the 5 CROPP slots in order to attend the European Dialogue on IG (Euro IGF) on 9-10 June in Brussels. http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2016/ <http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2016/> I have submitted a topic proposal, on Internet fragmentation (which is also why I’m on this train), and I assume there will be other sessions related to ICANN as well. I’ll probably also speak in the GIPO session, assuming that happens. For last year’s Sofia event 3 NCUCers participated on CROPP (Monika, Stefania and myself) and it was pretty useful as outreach opportunities go https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy15/NCUC+Trip+Assessment+2 <https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy15/NCUC+Trip+Assessment+2>. It’d certainly be consistent with the CROPP outreach strategy we submitted.

Thanks

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  www.williamdrake.org
The Working Group on Internet Governance - 10th Anniversary Reflections
New book at https://www.apc.org/en/WGIG