[NCUC-EC] FW: Proposal for travel support for trip to the INternational working group on data protection in telecommunications in Oslo April 2016

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Jan 17 20:34:04 CET 2016

FYI.

To me, this seems like a very cost-effective support. $600 for a high profile at an international meeting among data protection commissioners. We can attach certain conditions to Stephanie's support, such as a blog post or a report to the EC about new membership possibilities or opportunities/strategies for increasing our policy influence on this issue within ICANN.

--MM