[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] IICD Closing and request for email change

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Jan 5 14:47:52 CET 2016

Hi All,

GKPF already has a new representative, this happened a few months ago.
I will contact Andrei, directly to see where he wants to go with this.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat ­Support - NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Email:  maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann

From: NCUC-EC <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org>> on behalf of "rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 13:00
To: Joao Carlos Caribe <caribe at entropia.blog.br<mailto:caribe at entropia.blog.br>>
Cc: "ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] IICD Closing and request for email change

hi everyone,

let's be clear about a fact: IICD is not a NCUC member and so we didn't have to decide about removing it as org. that is closed issue.
on other hand, Andrei is representative for GKPF which organizational member (at least listed in NCUC membership) and he is asking to be removed. or GKPF representative, Andrei should be replaced by someone else, Maryam will check with them.

with his IICD removed, he has no status anymore within NCUC, and he need to reapply again either as individual or with his new org to join NCSG first . the application will be reviewed by NCSG EC to see if the organization or he is eligible or not against NCSG charter criteria. it sounds that his organization is commercial entity tough and unlikely to be approved.

@Caribe yes in such case, you have to reapply, because it is your organization which is NCUC member not you as individual. organizations representatives can be replaced anytime. the application review is not complicated process. for example when Joy left APC and she was their rep, she had to join NCSG/NCUC again as individual.

Best,

Rafik

I can't understand since he was user trough his organizations, he need to apply again to be individual? It refer to me in a closer future when I'll leave Movimento Mega to a new project. I will need to re apply?

I think this must be reviewed
_
João Carlos Caribé
(21) 9 8761 1967