[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] IICD Closing and request for email change

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:52:07 CET 2016

The only important thing is that he should not be listed as an organization
representing his business. However you wanna do it, either ask him if he
wants to be an individual member and classify him as such or ask him to
re-apply. I dont know what the process is. anyhow he can't be listed under
his company name.

--
Farzaneh