[NCUC-EC] The flyer

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:31:11 CET 2016

Hi

I made the changes as you suggested. I think now it makes more sense and I
also got rid of the description of domain name system. I primarily intended
to mention domain name system because I have seen many fellows think that
ICANN gets involved with the governance of the Internet as a whole, for
example providing infrastructure etc. I just wanted to clarify that it is
limited. But I think with your explanation it is better now.

I also made a change under the join us here "protecting noncommercial
communications, activities and interests on the Internet." As our
activities  are within ICANN mission I added within ICANN so that people
don't think we are doing this outside of ICANN for the whole Internet.

I also added this paragraph "By joining us you can have a real effect on
making ICANN a more transparent and accountable corporation. Together we
can represent the non-commercial users interests more strongly."

Let me know what you think

I also updated the numbers.

I edited added "help" based on Bill's comment.

Comments are appreciated.

Best

Farzaneh