[NCUC-EC] ncuc agenda for marrakech

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Feb 22 16:47:11 CET 2016

Hi Rafik,

I have updated the agenda and also posted it to the wiki.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat ­Support - NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Email:  maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann

From: William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com<mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 22 February 2016 at 09:53
To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>>
Cc: "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>>, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] ncuc agenda for marrakech

okydoky

On Feb 22, 2016, at 10:51, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Bill,

yes sure, it is also opportunity to distribute nomcom flyers/biz cards if you have.
 we will add  "- Nomcom updates " under Administrative matters section @Maryam please amend the agendas accordingly. can you please share the scorecard report for nomcom, we can put that as a material with the agenda?

Best,

Rafik

Hi

The NomCom application period closes 20 March.  Shall I make a two minute pitch for CS apps at one of these sessions?

Bill