[NCUC-EC] draft agenda for NCUC meeting in Marrakech

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:26:02 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

time to be ready for marrakech, 3 weeks to the meeting:

for NCUC we will have:
1- an outreach event in Saturday 17:00 then a CS reception
2- an EC meeting in Sunday 8:00am
3- NCUC meeting in Tuesday 9:30am

we need to prepare for the outreach following what we did previously. I may
arrive late to Marrakech so it is more safe to take the lead for that
session, @Milton ? we had several volunteers before to introduce topics of
interest. we can keep the same format.

for the NCUC meeting in Tuesday, I made some changes in the format starting
first with more newcomer oriented slot then moving to policy discussion and
ending by admin and ncuc internal matters, please share your suggestion

*1- Introduction by the chair (20-30min)*

   - *Quick tour de table if possible*
   - *Short overview about NCUC and activities : for newcomers attending
   our session*
   - *How to get involved in NCUC, why you should join us*

*(may work on slides deck for this)*

*2- Topics of interests for ICANN55 and beyond*

   - * ICANN accountability track: highlights & way forward*
   - *DIDP work*
      - *Human rights*
   - * New PDPs overview: RDS, RPM, new gTLD rounds*
      - *Effective participation for NCUC*
   - *Public interests*

3- Administrative matters

   - Activities report from NCUC EC: appointments, roadmap for 2016
   - Bylaw update & Incorporation
   - NCPH meeting report and follow-up

4- AOB
Best,