[NCUC-EC] Applicants for NCSG FC,PC and EC

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:40:41 CET 2016

Hi all,

my choices are:

NCSG Policy Committee - Matt and Ayden.

NCSG Executive Committee - Robin and Monika.

NCSG FC: I want to abstain with one note.

We have two candidates - one of them (Ed) very experienced and already a
GNSO councillor and another one is new but enthusiastic and willing to
learn and work. Ed is doing lots of job and has experience with ICANN and
NCSG so it seems that the choice is obvious. However, I would like to note
that if we want to get new people involved, we have to give them a chance
to learn and participate. So I suggest instead of writing off the
unexperienced candidate (who is ready to learn, as it seems) I would
suggest that if Ed gets elected on FC, we make Florian an alternate and ask
him to help Ed. In this way we will get the new person involved and make
him learning. If he is ready to work, he can help Ed who is already doing a
lot anyway. With this note, I abstain.

Warm regards
Tanya