[NCUC-EC] NCUC website

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:46:24 CET 2016

Hi all

As I said in my previous email, we should work on the look of NCUC website,
to make information more accessible and user friendly. Also we need to work
on content.

For a start: here is a prototype  NCUC website done by James Gannon:
http://178.62.218.122/

I personally think that it  looks better than what we have now. Migration
might not be very difficult but we will discuss that with the e-team. You
can comment on the layout and how to make it look better. Transfer can be
done within a week or two.

As soon as you comment I will ask the e-team to come up with ways of
implementing it.

Best

Farzaneh