[NCUC-EC] NCUC Logo- Flyers - Brochure for Copenhagen

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:02:49 CET 2016

Hi

Logo - agree on submitting to comms

Flyer - looks ok, would only alter the url to join

Brochure - file you sent does not look like the ones in NCUC booth in
IGF, that one I think had improvements on text

I liked more the cards, it was only disappointing you couldn't write on them

And about paper quantities, think about it. I'm pretty sure Iceland is
a bit of an ecologically-conscious place.
IGF2016 1st MAG meeting discussed the amount of paper all around in
IGF and a desire to go as paperless as possible at 2017.

I'd think something like NCUC for mobile would be so cool. Just a card
w/ the contact and a hint - download NCUC app or Join NCUC Eventbrite
meetings

Best