[NCUC-EC] outreach initiatives

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:47:58 CET 2016

Hi Farzi and everyone

Thanks!

Before you mentioned about asking proposers who they would be
representing (if another or in addition to NCUC), I'm guessing the
open description of the event will cover that. We may have a situation
when someone may be representing themselves as a
researcher/student/teacher, an organization (i.e. an ISOC chapter as a
member), and NCUC (as a member) so I guess letting people freely
express the hats they are going to use is best.
If we need more details, we can also note our comments on the
spreadsheet and get back to proposer w/ a list of clarifications
requiring answers

Best

Renata