[NCUC-EC] CCWG on Auction Proceeding

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:14:40 CET 2016

An important call for volunteers was issued last week  on volunteering for
ccwg on Auction Proceeding.

Here is the title: Call for volunteers to join Cross-Community Working
Group tasked to develop a proposal(s) for the mechanism that should be
developed to allocate the New gTLD Auction Proceeds.

We have many new members who would like to get involved, and this is not a
bad opp for them. We could send an email to the list and ask them to
volunteer. But we also need to make sure that some of the experienced
members are members of this important CCWG.

If someone can draft the email and send it to the members, that would be
good. If you think it's better to come from Chair, I will do it later.

Here is the link https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2016-12-13-en

Farzaneh