[NCUC-EC] Applications for the alternates of Chair program and leadership program

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:50:07 CET 2016

Hi

It seems Ayden will be the alternate.  Ines has not yet expressed her
opinion, I will wait until tomorrow morning ( my morning which is in nearly
6 hours) then let Ayden know about the decision. The alternate might have
to fill in the form too. (Not sure but to be on the safe side we should
give the alternate enough time)

Ines also needs to apply for the leadership program via the form. Hope she
sees this message.

Farzaneh