[NCUC-EC] Intersessional- Topics

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 06:54:27 CET 2016

All,

I don't know if you are yet on the intersessional mailing list but we need
to discuss what Rob mentioned in his recent email before 22. He said:

"Please come prepared at the next planning meeting (22 December at 1500
UTC) to indicate your preferred session topics and those that interest you
enough to volunteer to be a session co-chair (or to volunteer someone else
for that role)."

So two things we need to discuss: Topics and volunteering for co-chair.

I strongly suggest you look at the agenda for last year's meeting (link
below). Check page 5 and 6 specifically and see what goals and topics were
identified. That way you can get a sense of what this meeting is for
hopefully.

https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/NCPH+Intersessional+2016+-+Meeting+Agenda

Best

--