[NCUC-EC] *New Google Doc*: Accountability working group questions

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:59:10 CET 2016

Dear all,
while I was inserting the changes to the Google doc shared by Farz, Rafik
made amendments to MM's word doc. So to stop messing this up, here is the
new doc everyone can work on. Please use only this one so we can keep track
of what we are doing. It has both Rafik's and Milton's changes in track
mode.
Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zaQTHCU7XkZGyxUIrSpJXjuVqTkeqEuRYATok6G74Rs/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers