[NCUC-EC] Accountability working group questions

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:42:56 CET 2016

All,
sorry I am a bit lost, a we now working with goggle doc or with the doc
Milton sent to us? MS Word is a bit inconvenient for collaborative work,
but seems that MM put his changes to the MS Word - thanks for the
improvements, I was going to amend the google doc but then saw that Milton
done this job in word.
Any chance we bring these two together or just cope Milton's version to
Google Doc? I can do it but need permission.
Will have time to work on this tomorrow.
Cheers
Tanya