[NCUC-EC] Meeting

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:45:51 CET 2016

Farzy and all,
I rather prefer to make it this week while I still have time (particularly,
I do know that I have it on Friday evening). Since am on holiday till 27th
it would be pretty much the same any day, so I rather prefer this to be
done at the earliest convenience for us all :-)
And yes, it was a joke about being sad. But no joke that I might require
the dial-out if the internet connection is patchy. I will be in quite
remote location so there would be no way to get into a nice cafe with
internet connection, but I fear nothing as long as I have my mobile and
headset.
Hope others can make it, too.
Cheers
Tanya