[NCUC-EC] The regional mailing lists -NCUC EC archive

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 18:39:40 CET 2016

All,

Each NCUC EC rep has a regional mailing list which includes the members
from his/her region. Here is the link to all the mailing lists including
the regional mailing lists: http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo.
Please try and use these mailing lists as they have a better reach to the
members of your region. Members from your region will get to know you and
you can engage with them better. As EC Europe rep I did quarterly updates
 and they were well received.

I'd like to also sign the emails to NCUC list with a  link to the EC
archives. Please let me know if you have any objections. Here is the link
to the archive: http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/

If you agree with such practice you can also put the link under your
signature to the regional list.

Best

--
Farzaneh