[NCUC-EC] Appointments

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:52:04 CET 2016

Hi All,

We have a couple of appointments coming up:

NCSG Policy Committee: Two NCUC members/currently Matt Shears is an NCUC
rep  on NCSG PC and Tatiana just resigned since she is now an EC member.

NCSG Executive Committee: Robin Gross and Monika Zalnieriute are currently
our reps on NCSG EC.

NCSG Finance Committee : James is our rep.

I think that is about it for now. We need to make  calls for applications
next week.

We can either make the call in one set of email or separate. Whichever
makes it easier for the members to apply. We can give them 10 days to
apply. Please comment on both the content of the call for applications, and
if a 10-day deadline is ok.

Thanks

--
Farzaneh