[NCUC-EC] Intersessional travel support applicants

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:29:13 CET 2016

Hi

The latest we can send the name of one person is Monday. We had to set this
quick deadline because we are already late for sending the name of the
final traveller. The latest we can send the name is Monday. At EC the
practice is to respect the deadline and not to include applications that
have been received past the deadline. But in this instance, EC might want
to decide to include late applications.

It's up to EC now, just remember that we need a name by Monday.

Best

Farzaneh

On 9 December 2016 at 17:20, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I briefly spoke with Avri and I'm not sure if she saw the call, I'm
> copying her just in case.
> I think we should consider submissions until we can since really the
> deadline was a flash.
>
> Best,
>
> Renata
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 5:11 PM, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > we need to decide on who should receive travel support to go to Iceland.
> >
> > I have attached the name and SOI of those that sent their request.
> >
> > I cannot find Wolfgang's statement of interest. Will send to you later
> if he
> > has sent one before the deadline. But attached is the compiled SOIs.
> >
> > Ayden sent his late. We cannot accept late applications, but I wanted to
> > attach his SOI considering that the deadline was too short.
> >
> > We need to decide by Monday the latest.
> >

> > Best
> > --
> > Farzaneh