[NCUC-EC] copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:10:14 CET 2016

Hi everyone

We have three travel slots assigned by icann to ncuc ec for each icann
meeting. normally one slot goes to the chair and two slots go to the ec
members on rotating basis. This means that the chair gets funded for every
meeting but ec members receive travel slots on rotating basis i.e if you
get one for this meeting you won't be eligible for the next unless other ec
members do not want the travel slot.

I am trying to see if I can free up my travel slot by getting funding from
other sources. But for now we have two travel slots available. if you want
travel support for Copenhagen just respond to this email. you need to also
provide a brief justification as to why you want to be there for example if
you are engaged with working groups etc.

Best