[NCUC-EC] Bylaws with Track changes

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 30 17:51:27 CEST 2016

Yes, I know that. But even I, who has been wading through the bylaws for months, am put off by all the redline. I think we should distribute a clean version and provide a link to a redline to anyone who is devoted enough to want to know how specific things have been changed. I fear that otherwise, no one will actually read it.

the idea behind the redline version is to make it easier for people to see what are the changes compared to the current bylaws.
we can clean-up by resolving the new changes in made under suggestion mode.

Best,

Rafik