[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC decision

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:51:57 CEST 2016

Dear Peter,

The NCUC Executive Committee held a meeting Friday, August 19 to discuss
your case. We had hoped that you would attend so that we could talk with
you directly, hear your view points and discuss the reasons for sending our
initial letter asking you to resign.

Taking into account your decision to go to the ombudsman, the EC decided
Friday to suspend you from the EC, due to the eligibility and conflict of
interest problems that we have been discussing. You will be suspended until
the ombudsman decision is issued and we have given it due consideration.

Peter, once again we want to sincerely thank you for your hard work and
dedication while you were serving on EC. You did a lot of work and were an
integral part of the team. It was always a pleasure to cooperate with you.
Our decision is based entirely on our rules and not on anything else. We
have to maintain the integrity of NCUC and unfortunately as you are an
employee of a registry and an active member of the Registry SG we cannot
continue our collaboration at NCUC EC.

We wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak, Chair