[NCUC-EC] NCUC confcall agenda

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:25:38 CEST 2016

Hi Rafik
I believe the meeting will be in less than an hour? I had asked if we were using webex cause the last time I requested to be called but Maryam said they could not get through to me. Not sure why cause I was waiting and my phone was not engaged. Further, i have not seen the invitation to participate link. Thanks.

Rgds
Grace