[NCUC-EC] Refunds

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:59:40 CEST 2016

Oh dear. I just hope the matter gets resolved.

From: soekpe at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:58:26 +0100
Subject: RE: [NCUC-EC] Refunds
To: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
CC: milton at gatech.edu; ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org

Dear Grace,
Thank you for the question. I did provide my dollars (USD) account for the transfer. I did receive a recent transfer from Finnair and was paid straight to that account.
The greatest shock am having is who provided Milton with my Naira saving account details. Milton said his bank was investigating the fund transfer and he got back to me that I had two accounts so the money is in my other account if am looking for it in the dollars account it will not be there. I have five accounts in that bank three foreign currency and two local currency.
Thanks.