[NCUC-EC] Refunds

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:51:50 CEST 2016

Sorry, Sonigitu
Maybe I misunderstood you. My recollection is that you did not specifically tell me you had a dollar-denominated account. You gave me receipts that were denominated in Naira not dollars, but you told me that the dollar amount at that time was US$ 880. So when you asked to make sure you did not lose money from currency devaluation, I sent you $880 but had it converted to Naira. That was only 3 weeks ago that the money arrived in your account. Are you telling me that the Naira has fallen in value significantly over those 3 weeks? How am I supposed to know that?

No one is unfair to you, “unfair” implies deliberate mistreatment - there has just been a lot of confusion and complexity.