[NCUC-EC] organization to join NCUC

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:04:34 CEST 2016

Sounds good.

From: rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:46:10 +0900
To: ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org; maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] organization to join NCUC

Hi everyone,
hearing no objection and seeing support, we can declare ISOC Costa Rica as approved NCUC member. Maryam will update the membership database and mailing list.I will make announcement next week when that is done.
Best Regards,
Rafik

Hi everyone,

Carlos Gutierrez sent me email asking if  ISOC Costa Rica chapter to join NCUC. ISOC-CR is already NCSG member. I don't see any reason to not approve this requests and get ISOC-CR as NCUC member. Carlos is quite active and also in GNSO council, it sounds to me as a good news.
any objection to approve this?
Best Regards,
Rafik