[NCUC-EC] CROPP solution

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:43:29 CEST 2016

Hi Rafik

As discussed today, we can re-issue the call for CROPP. I have made some
minor changes. please make any changes as you see  appropriate and post it
. Thank you

Dear NCUC Members,

This is a re-issuance of the call for CROPPs as some of the proposals did
not go through due to timing issues. Therefore we are re-issuing the call
for CROPP only for meetings that will be held in JUNE 2016. This is due to
the timelimit that the program has. We have three CROPP slots to allocate.
We suggest that the NCUC members look at the events below, and see if they
have an interest in attending and doing outreach for NCUC, or come up with
any other event for outreach. Please bear in mind that you have to be
located in the region of the event to be able to receive CROPP. As time is
short, we will consider each proposal as soon as we receive it and issue a
response.

http://www.asia.aidforum.org/speakers/become-speaker (Asia Pacific) 21-22
June

http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/  <http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/> (North
America) 27-30 June

Bishkek IGF (*Kyrgyzstan- Central Asia)*15 June 2016 (All day)

If you have other meetings in mind, please submit a proposal.

Farzaneh