[NCUC-EC] 答复: Review of CROPP proposals

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:47:24 CEST 2016

Dear Rafik, Dear EC members,

Catching up with review of the CROPP applications late, to be brief, in accordance with the true spirit of CROPP (related with ICANN and NCUC outreach) and applications from interested members, I woud like to support the following members in their respective regions:

1. APAC:  Aarti Bhavana

2. Africa: APC

3. Europe: Ayden Ferdeline

4. Latin America: Karel Douglas