[NCUC-EC] 答复: next EC confcall

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:13:12 CEST 2016

Dear Rafik, Dear EC members,

I owe you a great apology here.

Due to issues of excessive mailbox bounces (thanks for Maryam's notification), I was unsubscribed from the EC mailing list for a while. That's why I did not receive emails from the EC for the past couple of weeks, for which I feel so sorry.  Luckily, Rafik sent the email to our individual emails. Thanks for that.

I  have missed several threads in the EC mailing list, therefore without reponses on my part.  Today I reviewd the archives of the EC mail list, and surprisingly found that I began losing emails from the EC list on 15th, March, with the thread titled "Marrakech follow-up ", which was two days after I was back to Beiing from Marrakech.

Sorry for such a loss of emails.  I have noted that my mailbox has intermittent connectivity with the EC mailingst and have been trying to find out the problems and then fix it.

I am available on Monday 25th April at 13:00UTC and can do the EC conference call. (For your information, I am only unavailable on Friday of each week.)

Thank you!

Best Regards
Peter