[NCUC-EC] Review of CROPP proposals

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:11:32 CEST 2016

I did miss it, I see that Ayden’s proposal was not in the folder.
I have reviewed it now. It is European region and proposes a visit to the ITU WSIS Forum in Geneva. No budget estimate. Seems like a fairly promising venue and a good platform for Ayden to promote the constituency. I consider it roughly equal to the Tatiana Tropina proposal. I think Eastern Europe is more in need of outreach than the ICT4D crowd, but WSIS Forum might have more people there. It would be a toss-up as far as I am concerned, I have no strong preference between the two.

--MM