[NCUC-EC] Public Comments on the draft FY17 Operating Plan and Budget and draft 5-Year Operating Plan Update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:49:56 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

NCUC didn't usually get involved in operating and budget planning for ICANN
but I do think that we may consider participating more in the process.
there is ongoing public comment on that matter. I don't know if NCSG with
the new financial committee has any plan yet about it.

we have also an opportunity to have call with ICANN finance/planning team.

Best,

Rafik